Co-Play not allowed?

• Iniciador do tópico DeletedUser40410
  • Data de início
Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

DeletedUser40410

Hello,

i want to know since what time it is not allwoed to play with two players in one Acoount.

Thanks for respons!

DeletedUser28084

in world 26, Ricardo, put a new rulle:
co-play is allowed just after the account is in the world most than 30 days, because some of the players, are always changing co-players in the same account..

DeletedUser40410

were does this rule stay? :confused: can you show me pls

and why there are so many acc with more than one player than? :confused::confused:

DeletedUser28084

Configurações pt26

Informação sobre co-playing: devido às experiências passadas de pedidos de co-playing em novos mundos e cancelamento rapido dos mesmos, neste mundo serão apenas aceites pedidos após 30 dias da data de inicio da conta no mundo e naturalmente devem respeitar as condições do co-playing.

translate:
settings PT26

Information about co-playing: due to past experiences of co-playing applications into new worlds and quickly canceling the same, this world will only accept applications after 30 days of the start date of the account in the world and of course must respect the conditions of co -playing.​

those players that you say, they are breaking the rulles, or, play with co-sitting, untill the account does 30 days in world 26

DeletedUser28084

two players that want to play in the same account, but they cant untill the account is 30 days in the world.. they have a possibility to play with more than 1 person in the account, by going to: configuraçoes - modo de substituiçao (in english: settings - substitution mode), and then, in this space:
Substituto:
(substitute)

put the nickname of the other player, who you want that play with you in the same account

untill the account is 30 days in the world, legally, this is the only choice

DeletedUser

I got banned because of this rule. My account was created on May 20th, and my co-player came playing on June 22th. So is there another rule or part of it that is illegal?

DeletedUser

My co already tried to appeal. My Portuguese isn't that great, so I don't understand the rules perfectly. But as far as I understand this particular one, it is only illegal to let some one play within the first 30 days of creating the account...

In this case, the account was over 30 days in the world before my co-player joined. Still they gave this rule as reason for the ban. Am I missing something?

DeletedUser

If what you are saying is right you didn't do anything beyond the laws..

If you want help in translating something EN-PT give me a call and i'll try to help or try to contact one of the mod's. They usually help.

DeletedUser

My co-player said that we were supposed to let the support team know that we are co-playing together (even after 30 days). Is this true?

DeletedUser

This is the weirdest rule I have seen so far. Is this for all Portuguese worlds? I can't believe that each time a world starts, that hundreds of accounts must file a support document saying that they are co-playing... Seems very inefficient, and I really don't see the point of it...

DeletedUser31121

I will tell de truth... a lot of players don´t talk to the support.

But, the rules says that is need it. So, for your own good, talk to support.
Whatever, you can try co-sitter

DeletedUser

Yeah, I guess I will the next time. I personally think it's harsh to give a perma ban for not letting the support team know that you co-play... Especially if a lot of players discard those rules...

DeletedUser42821

Co -playing

It allowed up to three people to share and play on the same account by sharing keyword . Since for this purpose are imposed conditions.
Conditions of co -playing :

The accounts in this situation can only play a single world and should inform the support via the Support Request .
The player limit is three per account , not being allowed a higher number.
Whenever there is a change to the players ( and / or the world) in the account shared or end this situation should inform the support .
None of the players can have another active account in question the world , given active account any other account (which is not a shared key) to use the attachment means of at least one of the players account is shared.
Example : If A and B have an account at a given co -playing world and B share a coupling with C ( which plays in the same world ) will be considered illegal , all accounts being sanctioned .
The account can not use the overwrite mode , ie, can not be replaced by another player , but this will be allowed to act as a substitute for other players .
The ownership of the account shall always be assigned to the email address used for registration, regardless of purchasing premium points .
The Co -playing is not allowed in rounds SPEED .
The Co -playing is not allowed in Classics worlds .

Temporal constraints on co -playing :

For approval of co -playing can not be any connection in the same way the players a minimum period of 15 days.
Not be allowed to co -playing in accounts with less than 30 days in the world where you are asked to co -playing .
After approval of the co -playing 90 days there can be changes including the withdrawal of co -playing .
Any change to the co -playing can only be made after 30 days from the last request validated , including the waiver. This condition does not invalidate the time set by the previous paragraph .

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.