fun players

• Iniciador do tópico lpes
  • Data de início
Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

DeletedUser

CANIVVALS today at 22:06really????
nealcraggs today at 22:05i hope u enjoy meeting my friend soon enough
nealcraggs today at 22:04ye im really bad what can i do when im against sum1 with 4000 points except get help from sum1 with miles more men than u
CANIVVALS today at 22:03GOD!!!

You are so BAD!!!!
nealcraggs today at 20:26and if u do destroy me il make a new village build up an army and destroy you if u do kill me i wont forget and ill destroy u when u least expect it
nealcraggs today at 20:24if u like my village then il just have to change your mind by degrading everything
CANIVVALS today at 18:44i like your village
nealcraggs today at 15:55if u want a village attack a aboandoned one
CANIVVALS today at 14:19no i wont your village
nealcraggs today at 13:18can u stop attacking me just because im an easy target i was lucky not to loose any men i saw u comin so i attacked another village to stop my men dying i had to buy my noble so that i wouldnt be saving money all over again so please just stop attacking me just because im the easy target.

DeletedUser

nealcraggs today at 22:29im not bothered take my village i got another one now but ill retake my old one dont worry ill be back since i know your coordinates
CANIVVALS today at 22:25i am felling scar

more

international players.....good good

DeletedUser4167

This is old news, if someone has a better one please post it, if not, don't bother xD

DeletedUser

He!He!He! In the short time I played this game, it was brought to my attention some odd and funny conversations. I would not mention names, because I don´t like to make fun of outher´s people weird kind of...(I don´t know how to call that, maybe distraction)...
One guy was ataking a friend of mine...and he sent sow many attacks, that in the end, the confusion ruled over his mind. So he started to send messages to my friend, that sayed:
The player in question:
-You are attacking me?!
And then he realized something and sent another...
-Oh! Sorry, it is I, who is attacking you...:S I don´t understand nothing anymore...
(hi!hi!hi!)
I thought that was so funny...^^ The player forgot whom he was attacking, and thought that my friend was attacking him...Loooooooooooooooooool.
:):p;)

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser

loooooool. This conversations are really amazing!!!! You don't imagine how much i'm laughing because of them. They are so funny!!

"im not bothered take my village i got another one now but ill retake my old one dont worry ill be back since i know your coordinates" - I like this one. Please tell him (or her): Game over, try again!!!! lol :D

DeletedUser27726

Is there any new conversation???

Is there hapenning nothing on TW!?!?!?

why U guys abandonne like that this type of topics? ».«

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.