Peace or War?

• Iniciador do tópico tyagomarques
  • Data de início
Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

DeletedUser

When a world or a speed round starts what do you prefer...

Stay in peace :eek: with the other players or have wars :mad: with them?

What is better for you?

Justify your answer...

DeletedUser

I would like to stay in peace, but at the time I have like 3/4 villages and a lot of troops is time to party :D

I don´t like wars when we only have 1 village... :( At least two villages, with one of them we defende our territory and with the another we attack :)

(Sorry about my english... need more practice ;))

DeletedUser25433

I like to maintain couple "private" wars with my fellow neighboors since the beggining of a world, but i usualy play more defensive. When i reach 2-4 villages, it's a completly different story and i rather have OD than points :D

DeletedUser

I prefer to stay in peace at the very begining, but after a while I like to jump over my close enemies and try to get advantage over them :)

DeletedUser27251

peace because when i have 1 velage is more safety sorry i am 12 years is hard for my

DeletedUser27726

peace because when i have 1 velage is more safety sorry i am 12 years is hard for my

EPIC xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

on-topic: without any doubts i would chose war... when we can win the game is at the beginning... I rlly prefer having 3000 villages without any player (made by me XDDD) at the end than having 3000 villages around me at the end

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.