Summer Festivals

• Iniciador do tópico DeletedUser37217
  • Data de início
Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

DeletedUser37217

This year the best festival in Portugal was Super Bock Super Rock and I was there (o/). Next year the best festival its gonna be Rock in Rio, anyone will participate on that wild party? :)

DeletedUser

This year the best festival in Portugal was Super Bock Super Rock and I was there (o/). Next year the best festival its gonna be Rock in Rio, anyone will participate on that wild party? :)
Hello :)

Well, by chance, neither festival has not caught my attention so far. But a festival that would love to go and I will go some day (I hope), will definitely be the Boom Festival, no question about it.

Best regards,

DeletedUser37217

Well, Super Bock Super Rock was this year all about Indie rock so that depends on what kind of music you like.

DeletedUser

Well, Super Bock Super Rock was this year all about Indie rock so that depends on what kind of music you like.
To discuss details and to be honest with you, it is not the music itself that draws my attention to festivals, music is obviously important but also the living between people. And "Boom Festival" has people from almost all parts of the world and is always in "peace" where the living there is just phenomenal! The only bad thing I see in this festival is the price but I believe that I come away with a completely unforgettable experience ;)

DeletedUser37374

i was in super bock super rock , boom & Freedom , and the best was Freedom !

Hormonas

Membro Conhecido
Pontuação de reação
I already bought a ticket to Rock in Rio, but unfortunately I do not like the line up :( I will probably see Ed Sheeran

DeletedUser

I would love to go to rock in rio this year. I cant misse another linkin park kick ass concert. The best band ever :3

Hormonas

Membro Conhecido
Pontuação de reação
I have ticket for rock in rio (linkin park day) and optimus alive (artic monkeys), and I'd like to go to Meo sodoeste...Kick ass line up o.o

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.