Tell us a little about themselves

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser17964

I Am a student

Yes I speak english

I Born in 1993

DeletedUser

ops....
I put the "ing" in the wrong place. You speak english quite right?
Have you finished your course?

DeletedUser17964

Then

I am a Student but I haven't finished my course yet.

I speak English very well, since my six years.

And I Born on 6 January 1993

DeletedUser

Cool

Allright. I am a Student since my eleven years.
My English and good.

I was born in 1994,

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser

I am a student.

I speak english fluently, I have finished my english course at school on 11th grade, my only problem is sometimes the english grammer.

I was born on 14th December, 1992.

DeletedUser

I have the same trouble sometimes.To listen and read and very easy,to write and speak(for me) requires some thought.

I am student, i was born on 26th November, 1994

DeletedUser14254

Well... Yes, I study (not very much and i got great marks)

I speak english very well (that's what i think)

I was born on 1996, January 1996 :p

As i said, i speak english very well and i saw some minor mistakes on your sentences :p

DeletedUser

Well... Yes, I study (not very much and i got great marks)

I speak english very well (that's what i think)

I was born on 1996, January 1996 :p

As i said, i speak english very well and i saw some minor mistakes on your sentences :p

I saw some mistakes too but I dont like to correct other people because I also write some words with mistakes.

When I went in a school trip my English teacher has asked me to talk to a British friend of her and I have no problem doing that so I think I speak very well (My mark on 11th Grade was just a 16 but my behaviour is not good so my marks are influenced by that).

My other problem in english is that sometimes I write the word wrong because of my German... I speak German and its my favourite language and in German usually why write "-isch" but in English we only write "-ish" and things like that sometimes make me do some mistakes.

DeletedUser14254

I saw some mistakes too but I dont like to correct other people because I also write some words with mistakes.

When I went in a school trip my English teacher has asked me to talk to a British friend of her and I have no problem doing that so I think I speak very well (My mark on 11th Grade was just a 16 but my behaviour is not good so my marks are influenced by that).

My other problem in english is that sometimes I write the word wrong because of my German... I speak German and its my favourite language and in German usually why write "-isch" but in English we only write "-ish" and things like that sometimes make me do some mistakes.

yeah, i also had some mistakes, i know that (i'm only at 8th grade)...

I usually don't know when to use on/in or at.

DeletedUser

yeah, i also had some mistakes, i know that (i'm only at 8th grade)...

I usually don't know when to use on/in or at.

Sometimes I don't know also what to use, so generally I use the one that sounds better and most of the times it is right.

DeletedUser

I like to be more direct in my answers, my teacher did not like it.
I am also learning Spanish. It makes me very confused, and I have some difficulties. A cool way to learn a language quickly. and or live with a person who speaks English (among others).Or ask the person to talk with you always in English.In addition to learning new words a person will correct you.

pikkus14, German and difficult? Well, one person asked me to learn too, for my training.

Thank's

PS: I think I made some mistakes ...

DeletedUser14254

I am also learning Spanish. It makes me very confused, and I have some difficulties. A cool way to learn a language quickly. and or live with a person who speaks English (among others).Or ask the person to talk with you always in English.In addition to learning new words a person will correct you.

pikkus14, German and difficult? Well, one person asked me to learn too, for my training.

Thank's

Another good way is watching english movies or playing english games.

DeletedUser

Thank's

German is more less like english you know? Not the same but they have very similar words and more less the same grammer.

Like... people usually think german is too difficult and believe, if you dont learn from the beggining you can forget because at the beggining you learn the basics, the essential about German. Knowing the basics it becomes easy to learn. The biggest problem that you have in German that you dont have in English is that English you learn on movies, music, games... German is very difficult to find movies in German etc.

Personally I am a Germany fan so I listen to Germa Rap / Hip-Hop, I play Grepolis on German version so I learn easier.

If you like germany and you have interest in learning I think you can learn easily but if you're not interested in learning, you just want to study because somebody tells you I dont recomend. To lern German you need to be interested in the language.

DeletedUser

I have interests in learning two languages: Japanese and German. Because they are fabulous languages.And I'll have a great career in these countries with my future profession.
In my opinion Japanese and very difficul,More is not impossible.I will think about what to do.

PS: My computer is all in English,This helps.

Thank's pikkus14.

DeletedUser

I have interests in learning two languages: Japanese and German. Because they are fabulous languages.And I'll have a great career in these countries with my future profession.
In my opinion Japanese and very difficul,More is not impossible.I will think about what to do.

PS: My computer is all in English,This helps.

Thank's pikkus14.

Asian Languages are pretty difficult.

German is surely easier that Japanese.

You're Welcome, if you want to know anything else just tell me by PM.

DeletedUser12165

Hello,

i´m sorry for my stupidity but isn´t this part of the forum suppose to be to the foreign cultures??like...talking to our english friends for instance??

Or is this for us to try and practice our english??:)

BTW...I´m 26 years old...born on 1983...

I like to practice sport and i like to work eheheh...

Wish you all well...

DeletedUser

Hello,

i´m sorry for my stupidity but isn´t this part of the forum suppose to be to the foreign cultures??like...talking to our english friends for instance??

Or is this for us to try and practice our english??:)

BTW...I´m 26 years old...born on 1983...

I like to practice sport and i like to work eheheh...

Wish you all well...

this forum could be for both things.

We can talk to foreign players or just talk a bit in English to practice...

DeletedUser12165

Ok...here can be a good place to people learn to write in english yes...

Ok...keep up the good work you guys.

Wish you well

DeletedUser

Hi, people. How's it going? What've you been up to? :)

I'm Brazilian and I came to this forum today, but I'm an old user from the Brazilian version forum.

I was born on May 29, 1996. So, I'm thirteen years old now.

This is very nice, you know? A place in the forum where you can speak English (or at least, try to). :)

Sorry about possible mistakes... :eek:

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.