What is the country you would like to travel to?

• Iniciador do tópico DeletedUser11797
  • Data de início

DeletedUser23411

I'd like to visit Nepal, Cambodia and Laos.

I've already been in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietname, so this part of the world is just a paradise. Great/friendly people, lovely beaches, magnificent spirituality!

Every year, i travel to a place for a long period of vacations to rest. And i'm trying to visit different cities around the globe for 3/4 days trips.
My recommendations are: Rome/Italy (hhummm, the pasta!! and the monuments); Prague (like Latvia, the Czech girls are just beautiful, and the beer is better than the german); Barcelona; Edimburgh; Maldives (the art of doing nothing); Havana/Cuba (watching the ocean with a bottle of rum a pure cigar!); Dubai (is the luxury in it's pure state); Egypt (just to admire the things that our ancesters did); Paris/Venice (you must take your other half here)!.

And...

That's all folks!

DeletedUser14254

(...) Prague (like Latvia, the Czech girls are just beautiful, and the beer is better than the german) (...) «

Is that it? I thought the Italian girls were the most beautiful ones around the world, looks like I'm wrong... aren't I?
And: the beer is better than the german? Is that even possible? :eek:

DeletedUser23411

... I thought the Italian girls were the most beautiful ones around the world, looks like I'm wrong... aren't I?
And: the beer is better than the german? Is that even possible? :eek:

The italian girls are beautiful as well... Actually i prefer the italians rather than the czech.. But in czech rep are more after-hours parties, so it's easier for you to know them.
At the end, it depends if you prefer blond hairs, blue eyes, etc... For girls, the italian men are gorgeous (this are my wife's words).

The beer in CZ is very good, but tha goes to everyones taste. I prefer CZ... You prefer German... I'm pretty sure that someone here would prefer Belgian.

DeletedUser

So many countries and places,
New zealand would be great,
Singapore, Germany, Australia, Mexico are also very interesting countries,

DeletedUser

I'd like to visit Nepal, Cambodia and Laos.

I've already been in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietname, so this part of the world is just a paradise. Great/friendly people, lovely beaches, magnificent spirituality!

Every year, i travel to a place for a long period of vacations to rest. And i'm trying to visit different cities around the globe for 3/4 days trips.
My recommendations are: Rome/Italy (hhummm, the pasta!! and the monuments); Prague (like Latvia, the Czech girls are just beautiful, and the beer is better than the german); Barcelona; Edimburgh; Maldives (the art of doing nothing); Havana/Cuba (watching the ocean with a bottle of rum a pure cigar!); Dubai (is the luxury in it's pure state); Egypt (just to admire the things that our ancesters did); Paris/Venice (you must take your other half here)!.

And...

That's all folks!

forget about foreign beer the portuguese is the best in the world...

DeletedUser23685

well...It is a dificult choise, I would like to travel all arround de world, but maybe my priorities are: Japan, China and Russia :D

DeletedUser

Athens (Greece), Cairo (Egypt), Rome (Italy). Machu Pichu (Peru)... I'd also love me some Japan, awesome culture much?.

DeletedUser

Romelu Lukaku great Belgian player! :D

I would like visiting USA, specifically, New York, Miami and California.
USA has everything, for all the tastes, blond and brunettes, high or low, :D

DeletedUser28359

I love ancient cultures.

So, I would like to visit Scotland, and Peru.

DeletedUser5047

I would like to travel to somewhere in Africa maybe South Africa... I also would like to travel to Australia, China and Japan.
I already have been in some countries in Europe and my advice is that you visit Switzerland:

Tavannes (Near Biel/Bienne, 60 Km from Bern, Canton Jura) - I lived there till my 4 years old :p it's really a calm and beautiful place.

41180173.jpg

Stein am Rhein (55 Km from Zurich, Canton Schaffhausen) - I have family there, it's a small town near a river.

stein-am-rhein.jpg

DeletedUser

I would like to live in Germany because it is the country where I was born :cool:

Hamburg

DeletedUser

Hi Hugo...

Yes Germany is very developed for Europe...a nice place to leave fo´sure!

OFF TOPIC--> SMASH?? Does the Smash Nasty comes to play here too?

DeletedUser29510

Italy and Egypt :)

More specifically, I would love to go see the Coliseum, and Museum of Cairo.

In other words, I'm an history lover :p

*edit*

I would also absolutley love to go to Peru, and see Machu Pichu.

I would like to visit Southeast Asia. India and China are my top priorities!

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser

I would like to live in Japan.They have a completely diferent culture,and i would like to know something more about that.