A short story about TW

• Iniciador do tópico DeletedUser4167
  • Data de início
Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

DeletedUser18250

I started reading the story and dismissed the part that it was just a story. :p

I got to the end and i thought that, if that was true... i had to quit the game!!!

Now seriously, very good story, well written, without the minor errors that mewt already pointed that out, concise and scary :D.

DeletedUser4167

it is the original post oO
well, there's a first one on the .net servers but its the same and by me as well..

DeletedUser7565

This was made by me some time ago, enjoy ;)

Hello Tribal Wars, i'm writing to you all to inform you of something terrible that will happen, to do that i need to explain my arrival to tribal wars.

My first arrival here was at the start of W1, i was under the alias of "Check Mate", i played quite well but had to end the account for personal reasons, then i joined again in W3, got some high points and ended the account for the same reasons.

What i didn't know was that a secret organization was forming, this organization had an high influence on the game which had consequences on RL (Real Life), the oil consumption and much more where determined on how successful was a country in TW (Tribal Wars), each country had someone to represent them, on max to 5 people, now how do i know this?

Simple, i was representing my country, they contacted me because i was the first to join in (of my country) so they told me that.

The organization started acting in W5, making this world a "try out" to see how things go, it quickly failed, because not all countries had the knowledge about this so called "game".

So, the organization was put to an end but not all countries were happy about this so this was still an open option.

Recently i was contacted to play for my country once more, this time on W34, all countries were informed about this organization so it was clear to take off, but i'm tired of this, few people know this but not now, all world will acknowledge this, it's time to say enough, alot of darkness is involved, leading to peoples deaths in RL, this may put me in danger but can save millions of peoples life's.

Now, you are all wondering, what about the first server (German) and all the others?

A simple word can answer that, decoys, it was all their plan, to make us think this was just a simple "game" but it's not, the English server was the real thing and it still is, the goverment call this server the "International Alliance", the name it's irony by itself, there were no alliance, just deaths.

Now you know why this game has no end, it will only end when a country rules all world even if that implicates death.

So, if you want want to be part of this awful "game", quit now or it will be too damn late.

Hope you do the right thing,
Fábio --- Representing Portugal

Good History;)

DeletedUser5857

This was made by me some time ago, enjoy ;)

Hello Tribal Wars, i'm writing to you all to inform you of something terrible that will happen, to do that i need to explain my arrival to tribal wars.

My first arrival here was at the start of W1, i was under the alias of "Check Mate", i played quite well but had to end the account for personal reasons, then i joined again in W3, got some high points and ended the account for the same reasons.

What i didn't know was that a secret organization was forming, this organization had an high influence on the game which had consequences on RL (Real Life), the oil consumption and much more where determined on how successful was a country in TW (Tribal Wars), each country had someone to represent them, on max to 5 people, now how do i know this?

Simple, i was representing my country, they contacted me because i was the first to join in (of my country) so they told me that.

The organization started acting in W5, making this world a "try out" to see how things go, it quickly failed, because not all countries had the knowledge about this so called "game".

So, the organization was put to an end but not all countries were happy about this so this was still an open option.

Recently i was contacted to play for my country once more, this time on W34, all countries were informed about this organization so it was clear to take off, but i'm tired of this, few people know this but not now, all world will acknowledge this, it's time to say enough, alot of darkness is involved, leading to peoples deaths in RL, this may put me in danger but can save millions of peoples life's.

Now, you are all wondering, what about the first server (German) and all the others?

A simple word can answer that, decoys, it was all their plan, to make us think this was just a simple "game" but it's not, the English server was the real thing and it still is, the goverment call this server the "International Alliance", the name it's irony by itself, there were no alliance, just deaths.

Now you know why this game has no end, it will only end when a country rules all world even if that implicates death.

So, if you want want to be part of this awful "game", quit now or it will be too damn late.

Hope you do the right thing,
Fábio --- Representing Portugal

Great story it make me cry :'( xD

Tribal wars is my life and my job :)

DeletedUser4585

I can't beleave it!

In tw ar n00b's who believe in all things!

Great Job Pinrage!

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.