Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

DeletedUser26968

Hi, guys!

Well, I´ve a "stupid question" :p

Do you like TribalWars? Why?

Cheers :)

DeletedUser26396

For me is all about making some friendships to people that I believe in.
Also, why not?

DeletedUser25433

I do love Tribal Wars mostly because of all kinds of people with all kinds of lifestyles we can meet :)

DeletedUser22131

I like so much tribalwars because of war

sorry if I was wrong to write something

DeletedUser12833

Me likez tha villagezzz! <3

Well, I like to send my nobleman to my neighbors villages...

DeletedUser

I just like TW, because we can make big friends and that's simply amazing. Now that's more dificult for the reason that I,actually, just participe in the speed rounds...

DeletedUser

Simcity FTW!!!

Oh wait... This is TribalWARS... Ups xD

I like this game 'cause it is very funny but... my parents doesn't like it... 'cause I spent many hours on the PC :X

lol

DeletedUser

I like to play TW because I can make some friends and I can develop my mind creating new strategies, and that's remarlable!

DeletedUser

I like tribalwars, because is an online game where you can make some friendships relations and meet people from the other side of portugal or even from the otherside of the world. It also is a strategic game that make us use our brain then it develops our mentality atributes.

DeletedUser

I like tribal wars because it is the best online game, for me, and at home I have nothing to do, so with tribal wars, I talk with people and entertain me in holidays.:D

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser40773

I like tribalwars because there's nothing to like, this is the only game I play ...

DeletedUser

I Like because Tribal Wars is a different game about the others!
Tribal wars is more than a simple game! Is an intelligent game. We have to think and be intelligents on this game!
I Like too, because it about medieval age!
And i love so much strategy games Online! :D:D:D

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.