The Simpsons are cool?

• Iniciador do tópico francisco101
  • Data de início
Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

DeletedUser

Simpsons Rock :D

And about being forbiden if you have a good mentality it's ok. Everione cares about themselvs, people above 16 shouldn't be punished because another person above 16 is influenced by Simpsons. Sory about the English, it's becoming late lol

DeletedUser

simpsons should be forbidden for kids under 16

Why do you say that?! Because of the bad examples?:confused:You also have the right ones, and they live next door! I think you can see the "american dream" on ned flanders and his family.
There is always a moral point of view, on each episode. And that´s why liza is going to be the first female president of the united states, and bart is going to be a drunk junkie(or not)!
If Barney controls his drinking problem, he would be a powerfull rich guy! If skinner´s mom dies, he will be the most happy man on earth, with Edna....I see a lot of "if"words here, but there is always a right choice! Kids with 14, 15 and even with16...are able to see some of the good examples(at least, i believe so).
:):p;)

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser

Why do you say that?! Because of the bad examples?:confused:You also have the right ones, and they live next door! I think you can see the "american dream" on ned flanders and his family.
There is always a moral point of view, on each episode. And that´s why liza is going to be the first female president of the united states, and bart is going to be a drunk junkie(or not)!
If Barney controls his drinking problem, he would be a powerfull rich guy! If skinner´s mom dies, he will be the most happy man on earth, with Edna....I see a lot of "if"words here, but there is always a right choice! Kids with 14, 15 and even with16...are able to see some of the good examples(at least, i believe so).
:):p;)

i disagree

the children nowdays are too imature to understand the things you just said

EnteiRocks

Administrator
Membro da equipa
Innogames
Pontuação de reação
i do not agree 100% with you Dri?

Yes we can say that the kids are a bit imature. But they understand, the biggest problem is precisely that. They understand perfectly anything you try to explain, but they just don´t give a s*** :eek:

DeletedUser

Simpsons are watched by 5 year old kids, you think thats a good thing?

the good thing on the simpsons is the family, if you watch with attention, you'll note that at the end of each episode there is always a moment of family unity

DeletedUser

the good thing on the simpsons is the family, if you watch with attention, you'll note that at the end of each episode there is always a moment of family unity

Yap...and even in the episode where they were all smoking like chimneys, little maggie, switch the cigar for the pacifier! There is allways a moral point of view. But kids need to understand what they are seeing. Bad examples?! Homer never cheated on marge, and dispite of being a bad employee, he is a great father.(even though some times, he can be kind of stupid).I really do think, that simpsons are cool.

DeletedUser

They're awesome.

If children follow the bad exemples which exist in Simpsons is because they're parents aren't doing their work.
They've to say to their sons what's wrong and the good values they should follow. If the parents doesn't, it's obviously that children will follow what they learn in TV and in their lives. And they will follow not only what they watch in Simpsons, but also what they hear in the news, in the movies, etc....

EnteiRocks

Administrator
Membro da equipa
Innogames
Pontuação de reação
Simpsons are watched by 5 year old kids, you think thats a good thing?

there are programs on the TV with sex and drugs and pure violence.

I think the simpsons aren´t the biggest problem. lol

of course it always depends of their fathers.

DeletedUser5182

Falem português pá!!

"International Lounge

This area of the forum is English only. Here, and only here is allowed to speak a foreign language. Here you can find certain rules that we expect international players to guide themselves."

DeletedUser

Err.. Shouldn't we speak only about Simpsons in this topic?
Open a new one to speak about everything we want, but in English! Somethig like the portuguese "café-esplanada".

EnteiRocks

Administrator
Membro da equipa
Innogames
Pontuação de reação
Guys, english please :p

Not just words in english, try to make them get sense.

Watch out with the english grammar sentence structure :rolleyes:

By the way, could anyone get me the complete series of Simpsons ? From... 1 to 9 ? (i think)

:cool:

DeletedUser

Guys, english please :p

Not just words in english, try to make them get sense.

Watch out with the english grammar sentence structure :rolleyes:

By the way, could anyone get me the complete series of Simpsons ? From... 1 to 9 ? (i think)

:cool:

simpsons got more than 20 series, but if you want to get them all:cool:, search at the net, you'll find ome interesting sites about it, and totaly illegal:eek:

DeletedUser

The simpsons are very cool

Homer is very stupid because he has a crayon in his brain:):):)

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.