Watchind Tv vs Play Computer

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.

DeletedUser

i do both as well, but join there the option listening music!!! i like to do the three things at the exacte same time:D:D:D

hahahaha

DeletedUser14275

i do both as well, but join there the option listening music!!! i like to do the three things at the exacte same time:D:D:D

hahahaha

Well, if listening to music was an option I would, obviously, answered listening to music first, taking off the little detail that I can listen to it on the PC.

DeletedUser

I prefer play computer, because whatch TV can make us more stupids, and play computer could be very important in the future (and of corse in computer we can play tribalwar, not on TV)

DeletedUser14275

I prefer play computer, because whatch TV can make us more stupids, and play computer could be very important in the future (and of corse in computer we can play tribalwar, not on TV)

Tv doesn't make people stupid if they watch the right programs, something where you earn some culture and knowledge instead of soap-operas and some cartoons.

DeletedUser

Tv doesn't make people stupid if they watch the right programs, something where you earn some culture and knowledge instead of soap-operas and some cartoons.

Well, yes, but i said tv "can", and that depends of the programs...

DeletedUser

i love my pc!!! but i also like to watch diferent kinds of programs!!! I share you opinion Sooth xD

DeletedUser

My too GoNGaXInHuO.
I am only here because i'm very good in english.
And i am only eleven years old!
I like speak english.
And here, the persons of other countrys can give the opinion.
But they can use google translator.
Some words I learned there.
Like the word learned loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser

computer rulzzzzzzzz
I'm starting to play Doom 3, but I think I will quit. it's very scary :S

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser

I prefer Computer, there i can search the web, play all kind of games,
get infos, get programs, learn, listen to music, seeing videos and of course Play Tribal Wars!

If my English isn't 100% correct I'm sorry,
I'm a 5 student but im still learning because I'm only 14...

DeletedUser18250

Computer is the best because you can do almost anything with it.

You can even watch TV, listen to music, play games {Like TribalWars :D}.

But when watching the right thing, with the right televison with the right people, TV can be a good thing. :p

DeletedUser

Hi!

Just one sentence:

"What those things have Internet to go from Tribal Wars??"

:D

DeletedUser14254

Actually, i like watching TV and playing computer.
But, i spend almost all my time in the computer, and that's my favourite.
Anyway, i love both.

Estado
Não está aberto para novas respostas.