What is the country you would like to travel to?

• Iniciador do tópico DeletedUser11797
  • Data de início

DeletedUser19470

So I want travel to USA, UK,Italy,France and Berlim...

It's ok now?? :D

DeletedUser23579

Hi,

If you like beer, hot girls and crazy patries go to Poland :)

I recommend Polish Vodka, but only for people around with "strong head" (they have 40% alcohol)

I now, I live in Poland :)

DeletedUser

I would like to visit Maldivas :D
I've already been there for two weeks, but they past to quickly! I wanna go back there :D

DeletedUser18943

Las Vegas, EUA; A trip in England and finally Germany!

DeletedUser24118

I enjoyed traveling where the Vikings lived, I have great admiration for them, and liked to visit the land of the Huns (Actual Hungary), he also liked to visit Italy, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Greece and the rest of the Mediterranean countries, and more, what I'd most like to go, Egypt. I love the history of this country.

PS: I would also like to visit Latvia, that is where there are the prettiest girls in the world, and also Poland, so these countries there closely.

DeletedUser23923

Great topic =)

There would be much places. But some of them have a special reason =)

USA, any city that never sleeps or australia, i would love to see that =)

Brazil, it would be great to spend a summer in brazil uhhh *.*

Grönland, it would be perfect spending an winter in this country =)

Japan or china, would love to see how it is living in a country where you can do almost everything

africa, to see the wild animals, it would be so nice to face a tiger or a leon xD

India, to understand their culture!

and sure i would love visit latvia cause renato said there are the prittiest girls from the whole world! xP

Well i would real real love to travel around the world and than finally, travel to the universe rsrssr

Última edição por um moderador:

DeletedUser14254

I'd like to travel to USA.

I had already said this, however, times change and so do my opinions. Although I still want to go to the US, first of all I want to travel to Russia and perhaps Germany as well as Sweden or Finland.